Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy (Belated) Halloween

So, I meant to post this yesterday, but I came down with a case of the nasty cold and I stayed in bed most of the day. We had a lovely Halloween. We made some Halloween blondies (the opposite of brownies), dressed up Sunnie in her costume, and attended the Crossroads (our Sunday school class) Halloween party at our friend Hai's house. I love Halloween, so it was an overall great day for me...especially since I don't work on Fridays and I had the opportunity to just enjoy the day, chill, and clean in my Halloween costume. Here are some pics commemmorating the fabulous day....







All the Speech-Language Pathologists in my office dressed up as animals for work on Thursday. Clearly, I was a lion!!!



The Barnes family on Halloween:
Humphrey the Jack-o-lantern
Alida and Matt as crayons
Sunnie as a bee








Sunnie's never been thrilled about her bumblebee costume!







So, I'm not expressing any political views here, but our friends Joe and Ginger carved Sarah Palin into their pumpkin!!

2 comments:

The Myers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Myers said...

Love the crayon costumes! Too creative!